On 12th October 2019, a number of services will be offline and unavailable for up to 45 minutes between 06:15am - 07:00am BST. Local regional times for this maintenance window are:
01:15 - 02:00EDT (e.g. New York)
22:15 - 23:00PDT 11th October 2019 (e.g. San Francisco)
16:15 - 17:00AEDT (e.g. Sydney)
During this maintenance window, we’ll be migrating several services from our existing physical data centres to Microsoft Azure and completing an upgrade of our infrastructure and database software.
While we carry out this work the Engagement Cloud CPaaS (formerly Comapi) and Dynmark platforms will be unavailable, therefore affecting services such as:
- Engagement Cloud CPaaS portal and the “One” API (formerly Comapi)
- Dynmark portal, and Dynmark SMS APIs including direct SMPP connections
- Inbox including Campaign Builder
- Campaign Manager
- Message Manager
- Intelligent Query
- Email to SMS
Customers using dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud will be mostly unaffected. However, you won’t be able to:
- Deploy SMS broadcast campaigns during this maintenance window. Any SMS messages you send will be queued and will automatically resume once service is restored.
- Receive any two factor authentication SMS message until after our migration is complete.
Why are we doing this?
The great news is our move to Microsoft Azure will enable us to deliver increased performance and resiliency to our customers. What’s more, the Microsoft Azure platform will enable us to grow and scale to meet future customer demand.
Do you need to do anything?
If you’re currently filtering traffic by IP address, please be aware of the following changes. We recommend adding the new IP addresses in addition to your current rules as soon as possible.
- SMPP Gateway smpp1.dynmark.com will move from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- SMPP Gateway smpp2.dynmark.com will move from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- FTP ftp2.dynmark.com will move from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
- Webhook events from source IP 188.8.131.52, will now arrive from 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Sep 12, 12:07 BST