Maintenance has now completed. Maintenance took longer than expected due to some unforeseen issues with our backend SMS product; we're sorry if this caused any disruption.
Oct 12, 08:07 BST
We are continuing to verify the maintenance items.
Oct 12, 07:52 BST
Today's maintenance is still in progress, and we will update shortly with further details.
Oct 12, 07:13 BST
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Oct 12, 06:15 BST
On 12th October 2019, a number of services will be offline and unavailable for up to 45 minutes between 06:15am - 07:00am BST. Local regional times for this maintenance window are:
01:15 - 02:00EDT (e.g. New York)
22:15 - 23:00PDT 11th October 2019 (e.g. San Francisco)
16:15 - 17:00AEDT (e.g. Sydney)
During this maintenance window, we’ll be migrating several services from our existing physical data centres to Microsoft Azure and completing an upgrade of our infrastructure and database software.
While we carry out this work the Engagement Cloud CPaaS (formerly Comapi) and Dynmark platforms will be unavailable, therefore affecting services such as:
- Engagement Cloud CPaaS portal and the “One” API (formerly Comapi)
- Dynmark portal, and Dynmark SMS APIs including direct SMPP connections
- Inbox including Campaign Builder
- Campaign Manager
- Message Manager
- Intelligent Query
- Email to SMS
Customers using dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud will be mostly unaffected. However, you won’t be able to:
- Deploy SMS broadcast campaigns during this maintenance window. Any SMS messages you send will be queued and will automatically resume once service is restored.
- Receive any two factor authentication SMS message until after our migration is complete.
Why are we doing this?
The great news is our move to Microsoft Azure will enable us to deliver increased performance and resiliency to our customers. What’s more, the Microsoft Azure platform will enable us to grow and scale to meet future customer demand.
Do you need to do anything?
If you’re currently filtering traffic by IP address, please be aware of the following changes. We recommend adding the new IP addresses in addition to your current rules as soon as possible.
- SMPP Gateway smpp1.dynmark.com will move from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
- SMPP Gateway smpp2.dynmark.com will move from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- FTP ftp2.dynmark.com will move from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- Webhook events from source IP 18.104.22.168, will now arrive from 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
All website and API IP addresses will also change
Sep 12, 12:07 BST